As a Lead Auditor/Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Primary responsibilities include the following:Execute factory-monitoring programs in US and
- Canada, including monitoring, training, remediation and follow-up.
- Hitting regional KPIs in regards to report turn around time, report quality, and budget.
- Educate suppliers and clients in all aspects of compliance.
- Plus any other requirements as directed by management.
- Strong business acumen
- Customer service orientation
- Results orientated
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet-research / reporting / analysis tools
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to travel up to 100% of time
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Maintains a global perspective and is culturally sensitive and aware.
- Comfortable driving change and embracing innovation in the face of ambiguity and complexity.
- A team player and willing to learn. Is authentic, genuine and honest.
- Resolves conflict in a direct manner, maintaining an empathetic approach.
- Possesses a personally engaging style encompassing strong communication and good listening skills.
Minimum Education Level:
- College degree
- Advance degree preferred
- 1 year or above relevant experience in health, safety, environment, and labor compliance or equivalent 2+ years general management / leadership experience
- SA8000 Auditor Certification, ISO 9000:2008 Certification, or equivalent is a plus
- Possess knowledge of International and local labor standards and human rights issues are preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Compensation will include health benefits, 401k, annual bonus based on performance, and a salary based on candidate experience and background.